Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WEEK 44

MOM'S COMMENTARY

Joseph's remarks:"It was surreal talking to you and knowing that you are half way around the world."
-Haha, i wrote a similar thing in my journal last Night it was really nice and made me Appreciate you guys alot.

Laura:"I don't like to say anything for 2 reasons, I never know from week to week and also I don't want you to worry about me."

Joseph:-FYI i worry most when i don't know Anything, i  understand you don't know a lot either but please give at least brief updates, It really concerns me when i get tidbits of information from other people but i really have no idea whats happening.

Laura:"The thing that I do know is I can use prayers from you everyday and I also know that the better missionary you are, the more the Lord blesses us back at home."

Joseph:-I Know, I will do the best I can.

Laura"How many missionaries are in the KNM. Your zones seem small."
about 90, the zones tend to be very small numbers wise (mine has 6) because they are spread out so much (for example it takes almost 2 hours by car to get to the next Area in my zone)

"Always be grateful for this wonderful opportunity  KNM and for the Msanes."

Joseph-I thank the lord everyday for the opportunity to serve

Joseph:I dont have much else to say right now, thanks for your love and always Caring for me, I know your not perfect but when i testify before the Savior I have to say that I Know you (and Dad) did the Best you Could in Raising me, I will be Eternally Grateful (even more then the aliens in Toy Story)

Joseph:Also wish Grandma a Happy Mothers Day for me!

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 10:03 PM, laura butters <laurabutters2@q.com> wrote:
Dear Elder Butters,
It was surreal talking to you and knowing that you are half way around the world.  It made it a great Mother's day for me.  I had so many things I was going to ask you but they all went away when I heard your voice....silly Mom.  They must have not been that important.
So about my health...I'm having silly side effects from the cancer drugs and I don't know what to think or do.  Its a trial and error thing and a lot of faith on my part.  I don't like to say anything for 2 reasons, I never know from week to week and also I don't want you to worry about me. I know you want to know what's going on but if I'm not sure then I don't know what to say. The thing that I do know is I can use prayers from you everyday and I also know that the better missionary you are, the more the Lord blesses us back at home.  that's how He works. So when you wonder how my health is you get down on your knees and ask the Lord to bless me and how you can be a better missionary so 
He will bless me even more.
I enjoy hearing your clothes accident stories.  Let us know about the bike. and transfers. How many missionaries are in the KNM. Your zones seem small.
Teach the gospel with all your heart and let the Lord guide you to those who are ready. Always be grateful for this wonderful opportunity  KNM and for the Msanes.

WEEKLY QUOTE: "If  we are steadfast and do not waver in our faith, the Lord will increase our capacity to raise ourselves above the challenges of life".
Elder Ulisses Soares

Love you exceeding abundantly,
MOM