Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WEEK 29

Mom's Commentary

Dates are all messed up , sorry.
Well it was a long winter for me .  I had cancer radiation and severe side effects to the drugs I was taking so excuse the long delay.  I am doing much better and ready to get caught up on all the things Joseph has been doing in Kenya.

We didn't hear from Joseph until Feb. 6th

From: "Joseph Russell Butters" <joseph.butters@myldsmail.net>
To: "LAURA BUTTERS" <laurabutters@q.com>, "Dad" <russbutters@q.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 11:12:31 PM
Subject: Re: My Christmas stuff!

Also heres some pictures from zone confrence (a group picture of everyone that was there, a picture of my MTC group, and a panorama of dinner)

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Joseph Russell Butters <joseph.butters@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Tell grandma this is the what I finally got around to buying for Christmas!

I got 2 Ties and a pocket hymnbook, I also bought a mini quad that i am sending to elder Otika
MTC group Feb 2017
MTC group March 2017
 Nativity in the Mission Home

 Ties bought with Grandmas $
 Pocket Hymnal also