Sunday, October 30, 2016

WEEK 13 & 14

Mom's Commentary: 

 There is not much exciting work  going on and so Joseph's emails are short.  
There are some pictures though.  Notice that the picture of the elders in his district is in black and white but their water bottles are green.  I wonder how they did that. I bet it was Joseph.

Joseph says:

Another short email week! (I'm sorry, I'm sure you're very curious to know about what's happening here.)

Honestly its been a little uneventful  the last couple weeks, But next week is the end of my Training Period (the first 12 weeks) and I should be getting a new Companion (I hope I get be trainer).
Btw the Mission Office just sent me a message that they received a package for me, I probably won't be able to get it for a couple weeks but thought I should let you know its here.
 Regarding Christmas, don't worry about a package, Maybe just send me some music or something via Email (I'm still waiting for some John Williams music...) 

They said that the Package would cost about 1800 kish which is about $18. (and don't worry, I usually carry that much money on me so its not likely I will forget)

It will still probably be a couple weeks before I actually get the package though, I will keep you informed.

Mom's commentary:

I'm directing a choir for stake conference and told him that everything else in my life is boring which is great for me.  I'll take boring.

Joseph Says:

I hope your Choir does well!

Well its pretty boring here as well, No one in our Entire zone was Transferred so same old, same old. haha! I'm kinda disappointed. I was looking forward to meeting someone new. (I do like the zone though so that's good) 

Black and white with green bottles (Pop or water?)

 Companion at sunset

New flowers
not sure what they are