Tuesday, November 22, 2016

WEEK 17

Mom's commentary:

These  short notes are priceless for me.  They speak alot that I can read between the lines. Joseph is doing well.  Before he left he cleaned his room but left everything in it.  He wouldn't give anything away or box anything up.  His niece, Kenzie asked if she could borrow some of his book.  Their interests and personalities are  alot the same.  It makes me laugh. Joseph has changed so much since he left in July.

We had 2 more Baptisms yesterday! It was awesome. I don't think I mentioned them much in my letters because they are 9 and 11 year old kids and I wasn't sure we would be able to baptize them, But we taught them a lot this last week and they made it! They have another brother that wasn't ready for baptism yet but should be in the next week or two.

Also, you can just let Kenzie keep my Percy Jackson books. I probably am never going to read them again. Haha!

Sorry for another short note but I have to Go. I will try and send the Baptism Pictures next week. Let dad know I'm printing off his email so I can read it later. Thanks!