Tuesday, November 22, 2016

WEEK 16

Comments from a mom: 
 Halloween through New years have always been full of traditions for the Holidays.  Some were started when we first got married and then with Rachel and carried over to Joseph.  When you don't have kids at home anymore focus becomes different and traditions need to change.  We are in the process of finding new traditions.  We also sent a package to him for his birthday to see if it would make it to him and what we were actually dealing with...so we got our answer kind of..


Letter from Joseph:

Well you sound like you guys are having an Interesting time Ignoring all of our Traditions (Shame on you :P)

By the Way we were unable to find my package when we were in Nairobi, Hopefully the Assistants to the President can find it and bring it to me in a couple weeks when they come. Otherwise Zone conference was Awesome, I really Like President Masane and Loved his training that he did. He really emphasized Obedience, which is good because the older missionaries have, frankly, been terrible Examples to me and my MTC group. Its been a real challenge. Anyway it should be getting better now after that Zone Conference.

I  forgot to answer a couple of your Questions last week, The green bottles were Novida, from Schweppers, Its a Pineapple malt soda that Tastes Fantastic. Not sure if you can find it back home, but it is an American company so maybe. I was able to make that picture because my camera has a "selective Color" feature built in.

Raining season started! it has been Raining every night and there are now Millions of Bugs EVERYWHERE, it kinda Sucks actually. Fortunately it stays pretty sunny during the day so it hasn't hindered our work yet.

ITs Election week isn't it? let me know how that goes...

I love you guys! Tell Tony Congrats for me. I will make sure to learn about African Christmas traditions (last time I asked, everyone insisted they were the same as American traditions, anyway one of these days I  will pry something out of them)

Sincerely-Elder Butters